Re: [O] Bibliography woes!

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Bibliography woes!
Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 14:26:06 +0200

> I'm having no success in getting the bibliography to display in my
> document, so these are my relevant settings -
> ╭────
> │#+LaTeX_HEADER: \usepackage{biblatex}
> │#+LaTeX_HEADER:
> \bibliography{/home/boudiccas/.emacs.d/research/references.bib}
> │#+LaTeX_HEADER: \bibliography{references}
> ╰────

Although I cannot be sure, it seems to me that the problem may be that biblatex
is not looking for references.bib in the right place.

I had similar trouble when I started using citations (then with bibtex).  I
then solved it by create a link to the bib file in the working directory, and
continue to use that solution for everything I write.

In your working directory, where you org file is, just create a symbolic link:

ln -s /home/boudiccas/.emacs.d/research/references.bib references.bib

If my diagnosis is correct, that should solve the problem.

Vikas