Re: [O] (org-insert-headline '(4)) should insert new headline before poi

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] (org-insert-headline '(4)) should insert new headline before point
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 11:23:48 +0200

Hi York,

thanks for coming back to this.

York Zhao <address@hidden> writes:

> What I meant was that with one prefix argument, the command
> `org-insert-heading' should insert a new heading *before* the
> current heading, not after.

Actually, this has little to do with the prefix argument: when
at the beginning of a heading or a list item, M-RET should add
a new heading/item *before* the current heading/item.

This is fixed now, thanks for reporting this,

PS: Using C-u M-RET will force `org-insert-heading-respect-content'
to `t', i.e. add the headline at the end of the subtree.  As Nicolas
noted, this is the same than C-RET.

--
 Bastien