Re: [O] (org-insert-headline '(4)) should insert new headline before poi

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: [O] (org-insert-headline '(4)) should insert new headline before point
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 01:03:11 -0500

They are working on the next release right now so things might be quiet.
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, AMA, COG, FSF, IEEE, Sigma Xi
address@hidden | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson