Re: [O] Patch for testing `org-open-at-point'

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] Patch for testing `org-open-at-point'
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 15:56:07 -0400

Hi Bastien,

I apologize that I missed your reply, I discovered it until now when I was
checking the replies in the "Sent" folder.

> The question is this: are we fine handling raw links in properties,
> or do we also need Org links (e.g. bracket links) there?

To me, raw link is hardly useful because too often the web link is really long,
in which case the bracket link acts like a way of abstraction.

Thank you very much for considering this fix.