[O] Patch for testing `org-open-at-point'

From: York Zhao
Subject: [O] Patch for testing `org-open-at-point'
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 21:34:43 -0400

Hi,

I found a bug that `org-open-at-point' doesn't work if the link is a heading
property. This used to work and was broken recently. I have written a test for
this. The test is suppose to fail in current org-mode version. Please find
attached my patch for the test. Hopefully I I didn't place the test in the wrong
file.

York