Re: [O] [ANN] orgbox: Mailbox-like task scheduling in org-agenda.

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] orgbox: Mailbox-like task scheduling in org-agenda.
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 15:35:30 -0400

Hi Alan,

I installed the attached file with M-x package-install-file to avoid
getting org pulled in via (M)ELPA.  The large version number means that
new versions of org don’t look like upgrades, preventing them from
overwriting this package.  Obviously, you should edit the path to your
git checkout of org.  You’ll additionally have to add the org/lisp and
org/contrib/lisp (if desired) directories from the git checkout to
load-path in your init.el (before calling package-initialize).

(I think the copyright line was put there because package.el would
fuss if it was missing.  This code is so short I doubt it is actually
copyrightable.)

Aaron Ecay