Re: [O] Assistance with patching instructions on Worg

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] Assistance with patching instructions on Worg
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 09:27:49 -0600

Just confirming the change of Worg. I used the same format specified
in the Worg git page:
- Changed page: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-4-2
- Worg git referred to: http://orgmode.org/worg/worg-git.html

Having seen that page, I wondered if it should instructions to use
`git add file.ext` if files are created? I left that alone for now,
figuring that I'm at a lower-than-most level of git intelligence :)

By the way, I love that Worg updates immediately now!

John