[O] The "new" html exporter

From: Benny Simonsen
Subject: [O] The "new" html exporter
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 19:06:28 +0100

Hi

I have upgraded to org-mode, but from release_8.0 the old
publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html have been replaced by
org-html-publish-to-html.

This gives me a few issues:

My #+STYLE: <content> are ignored. I have tried to replace it with
#+HTML-HEAD:, but does change anything.

I use the :html-head feature in org-publish-project-alist, but would
also like to append some HTML HEAD in the org files - is this not
possible any more?

Another issue:
I have some macros like
#+MACRO: TstMacro @<b>Bold macro@</b>

But this is encoded to @&lt;b&gt;Bold macro@&lt;/b&gt;

How do i escape the < and > to re-enable raw HTML in macros?

Are there other documentation for the "new" exporter than
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html?

I hope that one you can point me into the right direction.

Benny