[O] Creating a help system with org mode

From: von Hercynius
Subject: [O] Creating a help system with org mode
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:59:16 -0600

Hello,

I'm at a business that wants to create an on-line help system in order to describe all their daily practices. I'm suggesting org mode at the tool. I'm an org mode beginner, but as I understand I can create knowledge base entries or issues or help topic entries as individual files. These topic entry/Help KB files can contain ample tag/keywords in order to effectively queried by "the agenda" search engine. Am I correct so far? Also, has anyone tried this before; any examples out there of an on-line help system with an index/search capability?

Bottorff
North Shore Minnesota