Re: [O] email -> TODO items?

From: Karl Voit
Subject: Re: [O] email -> TODO items?
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2014 11:51:23 +0100

* Peter Davis <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sometimes it's much quicker and easier to email myself notes on things
> to do.

Using email for a todo management system has many disadvantages. I
read a *lot* about those attempts.

For the purpose you were mentioning, I am using MobileOrg (Android)
to quickly capture notes about todos. This way, I get those todos in
my inbox.org and refile them every other day.

--
mail|git|SVN|photos|postings|SMS|phonecalls|RSS|CSV|XML to Org-mode:

https://github.com/novoid/extract_pdf_annotations_to_orgmode + more on github