Re: [O] email -> TODO items?

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] email -> TODO items?
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 16:50:32 -0500

Maybe you could use some online service like Remember the Milk that offers an rss-feed for your todos, and use org-feed to pull them in to an org file. you can send emails to RTM of tasks. org-feed already handles the file duplication issue.

another option might be: https://zapier.com/zapbook/email/google-tasks/

there seem to be lots of options like this.

John

John Kitchin
Associate Professor
Doherty Hall A207F