Re: [O] help me get started with org-publish?

From: Jay Dixit
Subject: Re: [O] help me get started with org-publish?
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 17:48:58 -0500

Hi Bastien,

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the response.

Exporting to HTML works fine. I get errors only with org-publish.

Here's my latest attempt:
https://gist.github.com/jaydixit/7363158

I'm running on OSX running Aquamacs 2.5 (Emacs 23.4.1) and org-mode 8.2.1.

Here's my org-publish configuration. I believe it comes from a tutorial you put up somewhere.

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("blog"
         :base-directory "~/blog-test/"
         :html-extension "html"
         :base-extension "org"
         :publishing-directory "~/public_html/"
         :publishing-function (org-html-publish-to-html)
         :html-preamble nil
         :html-postamble nil)))

Thanks,
Jay

____

Jay Dixit
jaydixit.com
newyorkwritersintensive.com
(646) 355-8001
Jay Dixit

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 6:50 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Jay,

Jay Dixit <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm trying to set up org-publish for HTML export and I keep getting
> strange errors related to org-footnote-normalize.
> https://gist.github.com/7131173

Do you also get errors when *exporting*, not publishing?

If so, can you send a minimal example of the file you can't
export, along with your Org version and configuration?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien