Re: [O] help me get started with org-publish?

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] help me get started with org-publish?
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 06:55:44 +0100

Hi Jay,

Jay Dixit <address@hidden> writes:

> Thanks. I disabled smex, and now when I m-x org-publish, I get:
>
> Publishing file /Users/jay/blog-test/my-blog.org using
> `org-html-publish-to-html'
> org-html-publish-to-html: Wrong number of arguments: #[(format plist
> filename pub-dir) "ÆÇ!ˆÈ !„

That's weird.  Something must be broken in your configuration.

How did you install Org?  Through git or through ELPA?

Can you reproduce the problem with only one test small file file from
your publishing directory, and the bare minimum Org config?  Also
testing with an uncompiled Org will help getting a more readable
backtrace.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien