Re: [O] [BUG] hline references on left side of table formula

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] hline references on left side of table formula
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:14:01 +0100

Achim Gratz writes:
[...]
> with these formulas:
> #+TBLFM: $=vsum(@address@hidden)

whoops, press C-c C-c in the wrong buffer.

I meant these formulas:

#+TBLFM: @$=vsum(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @II=vsum(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @III=vsum(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @IIII=vsum(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @II..$2=vsum(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @III..$2=vsum(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @IIII..$2=vsum(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @address@hidden(@address@hidden)
#+TBLFM: @address@hidden(@address@hidden)

Some of the results are useful when your table has a certain, even
though in general this does the wrong thing as Carsten said.  I'm not
really having an opinion on whether this should be an error (as your
previous patch does, which should then add a correction to the test that
is now failing) or if some / all of this should stay allowed until
somebody musters the time to fix it properly (I think this would amount
to re-implementing a good part of what is org-table).

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: