Re: [O] [RFC] Do not declare drawers to use them

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Do not declare drawers to use them
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:13:40 +0200

Hello Nicolas,

I think one objection agains this patch is that, I think, MobileOrg relies on
#+DRAWERS lines to be present to define drawers.  Maybe the MobileOrg
maintainers for both Android and iOS can chime in here?

Otherwise I don't have a significant objection against this change.
I am wondering if it is going to introduce spurious drawers and parsing errors
if someone happens to have a string :xxx: on a line by itself in the buffer.
This might be unlikely, but I am not really sure.
Comments?

- Carsten