Re: [O] Drag images from Firefox to org-mode

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: [O] Drag images from Firefox to org-mode
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:43:36 +0200

> does anyone know how general this code is?  Does it works on different
> operating systems?
> We might want to include this into the Org core.

Since it is based on dnd, and since the documentation of dnd reads:
;; This file provides the generic handling of the drop part only.
;; Different DND backends (X11, W32, etc.) that handle the platform
;; specific DND parts call the functions here to do final delivery of
;; a drop.
I'd highly suspect that the code is portable.

This is my naive opinion, though

HTH,

--
Nico.