Re: [O] [Babel] Padlines

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: Re: [O] [Babel] Padlines
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:53:55 +0200

Hi Eric,

Eric Schulte wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden> writes:
>> Eric Schulte wrote:
>>>
>>> It is possible to change the value of default header arguments on a
>>> per-language basis because e.g., while (:padlines "yes") may make sense for
>>> sh, it probably doesn't for Haskell.
>>
>> Could it be possible that ":padline yes" does not insert a blank line in
>> front of the very first block, only *between* all blocks?
>
> I just pushed up a commit which implements this behavior.  See the
> attached file for an example.
>
> #+Title: Examples with the new padline behavior

The blank line which was inserted between blocks isn't anymore for me.

ECM:

* Tangle these blocks
  :PROPERTIES:
  :tangle:   yes
  :padline:  yes
  :END:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :file test.csv
  "data"
#+end_src

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :file test.csv
  "datb"
#+end_src

results in:

  "data"
  "datb"

Note that I tried adding ":padline" to yes, but I normally should not, as it is
the default.

Best regards,
  Seb

--