Re: [O] Org mode issue tracker

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode issue tracker
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:28:26 +0200

Hi,

I was going to ask about this.

The website actually does direct people to a collaborative issue tracker
on Worg:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.html

As outlined there, the idea was that the maintainer would add issues
from the mailing list, but others were welcome to modify the entries,
e.g. to assign an issue to themselves.

It's a nice idea, but it doesn't seem to have been regularly used since
2011 or so (?).

Yours,
Christian