[O] [export] Easy way to make children of Beamer frames generate list it

From: Christoph LANGE
Subject: [O] [export] Easy way to make children of Beamer frames generate list items?
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 16:28:30 +0200

Dear all,

here is another problem that I have with reusing old Beamer
presentations (Org version 7) with the new exporter.

The manual says that "all frame's children become `block' environments".

Is there a way of reverting to the default behaviour of the old
exporter, which by default exported frame's children as list items?
E.g. by setting a certain property on the frame's children?

Of course I would be able to manually change all lists to plain lists
within Org tree entries, but before starting to do this I would like to
make sure that there is no other way.

Cheers, and thanks in advance,

Christoph

http://cs.bham.ac.uk/~langec/, Skype duke4701

→ Mathematics in Computer Science Special Issue on “Enabling Domain
  Experts to use Formalised Reasoning”; submission until 31 October.
  http://cs.bham.ac.uk/research/projects/formare/pubs/mcs-doform/