Re: [O] Outline cycling does not preserve point's position

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: [O] Outline cycling does not preserve point's position
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 00:11:21 +0200

Hi Nicolas,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 10:01:31PM +0200, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:
> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > I am happy with whatever is the latest version.  You may want to commit
> > it.
>
> I copy here[fn:1] the current version, for the record, along with its backward
> counterpart. Some points are still to be discussed:

Looks good.  I'll use it full-time for the next few days and report back.

>   1. What to do on node properties?

You mean property drawers after headlines?  I would think skipping them
would seem pertinent?  After all properties are usually hidden away.

>   2. What to do on source blocks?

One thing I feel the need for is to be able to navigate longer source
blocks as if they were simple text: either for perusal, or for minor
editing.  So my personal preference is empty lines end a "paragraph".

Cheers,

--
Suvayu