Re: [O] taskjuggler_report questions

From: Christian Egli
Subject: Re: [O] taskjuggler_report questions
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:45:30 +0200

Tom Slee <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to include the report spec in my org file as a heading tagged
> taskjuggler_report but I am having a few issues getting it to work. I
> hope someone can help.

The possibility to create (tj3) report definitions in orgmode is a neat
feature and probably works in very simple cases. However I never was
able to use it for the reasons you mention below (e.g. no support for
multi-line properties)

What I usually do is to either define the report using M-x
customize-variable org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports or I set
org-export-taskjuggler-default-reports to simply "include
\"reports.tji\"" and then define the reports externally (using full tj3
syntax).

> How do you get a task id into the report? eg report-id in taskreport
> report-id "FileName" {..."
>
> Is it possible to do multi-line properties? I'm looking at rich text
> markup using -8<-

I think for both of these you might have to define the report in tj3
syntax using either of the methods above.

> Can you export macro definitions into the file?

You could try customizing org-taskjuggler-default-global-header.

HTH
Christian
--
Christian Egli