[O] [suggest] We should import latex template system

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [O] [suggest] We should import latex template system
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 07:53:44 +0800

Hi:

org-mode odt exporter are using 'org-odt-styles-file, which are odt
templetes, I think latex exporter should do like this. for example:

org-latex-styles-file  or  org-latex-templete-file

we can include many different language's templates into org, and no need
touch the ox-latex.el and the user can write theirs template easily,

we can use "locale" to determine which template will be used

converting latex fragements can use templates too, like:

org-latex-fragment-templete-file