Re: [O] koma letter export

From: Viktor Rosenfeld
Subject: Re: [O] koma letter export
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:06:30 +0200

Hi Vikas,

Vikas Rawal wrote:

> I am trying to use ox-koma-letter for my correspondence. I have a
> functioning test file that produces a nice pdf. But I would like to
> set it up so as to have one letter per headline, and do subtree export
> to produce the pdf.
>
> I am attaching the test file for the purpose. When I export it using
> C-c @ C-c C-e k o, this file gives me the following error:

I'm not sure about the C-c @ keys. On OS X this results in a message
that C-c M-l are not bound. (The @ key is accessed using Alt-L and Alt
is mapped to Meta in Emacs.)

However, using C-c C-e C-s k o I can create a letter from your example
just fine. Note the C-s in the middle which selects the current subtree.

Cheers,
Viktor