Re: [O] #+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: Tags that select a tree for export - docum

From: Jean Wallemacq
Subject: Re: [O] #+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: Tags that select a tree for export - documentation incorrect?
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 21:00:26 +0200

OK, I see indeed that by following the explicit path to the documentation
(http://orgmode.org/#docs), one reaches the good page:
http://orgmode.org/org.html#Export-settings.

But, http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#fn-2 still exists! I was
there by following a google search.  Judging by the url, the information seemed
actual and authoritative.  Is there a way to get old pages suppressed, or at
least moved to a url indicating the version to which it corresponds?