Re: [O] #+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: Tags that select a tree for export - docum

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] #+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: Tags that select a tree for export - documentation incorrect?
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 13:03:20 -0400

Jean Wallemacq <address@hidden> writes:

> Emacs 24.3.1
> org-mode 8.0.3
>
> In http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#fn-2, one refers to
> #+EXPORT_SELECT_TAGS: to select a tree for export.
>
> Doesn't work for me.  I used: #+SELECT_TAGS: with success (this was
> generated by C-c C-e #)
>

> Same applies for #+EXCLUDE_TAGS: ?
>
> Finally, the documentation refers to
> C-c C-e t     (org-insert-export-options-template)
> to generate a template, but C-c C-e # seems the way to go today
>
> Would it be that the doc is out-of-sync with the code?

Yes, the documentation is behind the code (and some things are
works-in-progress too.) There are some useful pointers at

     http://orgmode.org/worg/org-8.0.html

but the page does not include the ones you found, so thanks for pointing
them out. I might be able to add them to that page later on tonight, but
feel free to beat me to it. The worg page is useful in its own right,
but will also be useful later on when the "real" docs are updated too.

--
Nick