Re: [O] Minor problems with dvipng latex image preview

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Minor problems with dvipng latex image preview
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:53:19 +0200

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> I learnt quite a bit from this discussion (thank you!), but I'm still a
> bit puzzled about your reluctance that custom options be added to the
> latex call. Why is that? Too many customizations? dvipng should be
> deprecated?  Too many twisty passages to explain?

Huh? I'm not reluctant to anything with regards to this discussion. I'm
just suggesting solutions to your problem.

Anyway, in a nutshell, your proposal is to:

  - add a custom variable, e.g., `org-latex-dvi-process-options' (which
    library should it belong to?)
  - modify `org-latex-listings' docstring (in particular, add third
    elements and new custom variable)
  - add a custom variable, e.g., `org-latex-dvi-process-debug', which,
    when non-nil asks to leave produced "tex" file.

Is that right?

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou