Re: [O] org-mime

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] org-mime
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:21:47 +0200

2013/5/16 Feng Shu <address@hidden>
Your setting may be  same as  my emacs configure ,I use 1. gnus + offlineimap + dovecot + gmail + org-contacts.el 2. org-mode + xelatex
May be my configure can help you

Of course it could be helpful and I thank you warmly for your email. At the moment I'm using neither offlineimap neither xelatex, but why not.
My worry of the day is to understand why, on my laptop only, I meet this error message of "smtp-server not defined"; I do not understand, and I see via Google that I am not alone...
We stay in touch, no doubt that you can help me to succeed in improving my use of  emacs and LaTeX.

Thanks again !

Jo.