Re: [O] Bibliography

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] Bibliography
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 11:06:08 +0200

It defnitely helps a lot with Org->LaTeX files (scientific papers).
There is one thing that is not taken into account  and I wonder if there
is an Org solution for it.
In laTeX you can use \cite{foo1999, foo2002} . I don't think that
current links in Org allow this and I don't see an easy way for it.
In Org, you would have [[bibtex:foo1999]][[bibtex:foo2002]] .
May be the exporter for bibtex links should look around and merge
other links found.

Fabrice

Could it be possible to allow [[bibtex:foo1999, foo2002]]

2013/5/13 Vikas Rawal <address@hidden>
> This works fine except that I can't place it at the keyword. How does
> one do it? I thought having a line say [BIBLIOGRAPHY] would work but
> it does not.

Figured it myself.

Placing the line '#+BIBLIOGRAPHY: blah blah...' at the right place did
it.

Thanks again,

Vikas

--