Re: [O] Export options for subheadings

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Export options for subheadings
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 19:02:50 +0200

Hello,

Indeed, marking a subtree with C-c @ don't trigger subtree export anymore.

> From the manual:
>
> "When exporting only a single subtree by selecting it with C-c @ before
> calling an export command, the subtree can overrule some of the file's
> export settings with properties EXPORT_FILE_NAME, EXPORT_TITLE, EXPORT_TEXT
> , EXPORT_AUTHOR, EXPORT_DATE, and EXPORT_OPTIONS."

For some reason, your manual is out of date. You can have a look at the
one published on the Org site.

> * Major Heading 1
> #+EXPORT_FILE_NAME: test_subheading_export1.pdf
> #+EXPORT_TITLE: Test Export of a Subtree Overrides - 1
> #+EXPORT_DATE: 2013-05-11

You are confusing keywords and node properties. On the previous
headline, use C-c C-e, toggle subtree export with C-s, then call # RET
to see what should be inserted instead.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou