[O] Automatic "mailto:" links when exporting to html

From: Philippe Coatmeur
Subject: [O] Automatic "mailto:" links when exporting to html
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 11:36:22 +0200

Hello everyone

This is my first message here ; My name is Phil ; Please excuse my bad english and general noobiness.

I need email addresses to become clickable "mailto:" links in my docs ; I'm in the (quite tedious I must say) process of writing a function that would do that :
But maybe there's a native way to tell org-mode to do it at export time that I did not find ? I carefully examined the "Org Export HTML group: " and the "Org Export General group: " customize groups but found nothing relevant..?

This is such a logical way of doing things that I wanted to ask you, how do you do this ?

Thank you for your time,

Phil