Re: [O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 13:28:06 +0100

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> I haven't been following closely, so I'm just checking that you're aware
> of a new variable org-export-allow-bind-keywords, which could play a
> role in the behavior you are seeing.

Thanks Tom.  I am indeed aware of this variable.  And it usually
works.  For some reason, some times the bindings are ignored but not in
any consistent manner.  I am going to keep trying to see if I can come
up with an example that is reproducible but so far no luck!

I should add that, generally, the new exporter is excellent.

My problem has been that I have so many documents on the go (from slides
to papers, memos, minutes and notes) that the conversion process from
old to new exporter is causing me a bit of stress.  Typically, when I
re-visit a document that was prepared with the old exporter, it's
because I need it *now* and I rush into making the changes that are
needed for the new exporter... :( Obviously, I need to use org more
effectively for my time management ;-)

Anyway, I have just submitted a paper for publication, written entirely
in org (+babel), including all the data processing, figure generation,
etc.  Org is a brilliant tool all around!

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.1-60-gcb6284