Re: [O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] how can I export drawers?
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 20:28:58 +0100

[...]

> Hi Eric,
>
> I can see that this must be painful, so you are one of the
> people who suffer from this more that others.  On the other
> hand, this also makes you an asset for Org-mode, because
> you keep testing the exporter in many different ways.
>
> I hope that you can stay patient and keep reporting problems
> - by the end of this you will have your complete environment
> working and the exporter will have gotten better.

Hi Carsten,

Sorry!  I did not mean to come across as complaining at all.  I have
been stressed every so often lately because of the move to the new
exporter but *nobody* forced me to move over when I did.  I am obviously
a masochist at heart ;-)  I track the git version to make life
interesting...

To be clear: yes, the move to the new exporter has caused me a few
problems but none of the problems has been to the point that I have
regretted basing so much of my work on org.  Org has transformed, in a
very positive way, quite a few aspects of both my work and personal
lives and I owe much to you and everybody else that has contributed to
org.

If I can contribute by testing at the bleeding edge, I am happy that at
least I am making some contribution.  I wish I had the time and
expertise (in Emacs Lisp) to contribute more.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0.2-60-g713208