[O] Repeating tasks

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: [O] Repeating tasks
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:45:59 -0400

Hi there,

Does anybody knows how to setup org to schedule repeated task between a specified range of dates. For example, suppose I plan to work on a grant proposal between 10 am - 1 pm every other day from May 1 to June 1, how would I do this ?   My current practice is specify the start date with a repeater (in this case +2d), and then delete task when the deadline has passed. It though it would be more efficient I could assign a date range rather than just the start date.

Cheers,