Re: [O] Clocking totals in agenda view

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: Re: [O] Clocking totals in agenda view
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:04:02 -0400

Rick Moynihan <address@hidden> writes:

> Yes I'd seen that, but I hadn't thought that I could narrow the agenda
> to a day, and then generate the report... which almost gives me what I
> want.
>
> Ideally I'd like to visualise the clocking times for a whole week at a
> time, by day...  So I could spot days easily where there had been
> clocking errors... rather than having to page through them manually...
> is this possible?

Hi Rick,

I do this on the weekly agenda looking at the entire week with clock
check and Clock check enabled (C-c a a w v c R)

This gives me a quick clock view for the entire week and a total report
for the week.  Then I switch to day view and look at each of the days in
the week one at a time for daily totals (d, f and b to move forward and
back).  It's not all in one place but it works great for my needs and
it's quick to generate.

You can also limit the report to specific tags with C-u R (whatever tags
you are currently filtering with)

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Bernt