Re: [O] [BUG] org-fill-paragraph on #+TBLNAME

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] org-fill-paragraph on #+TBLNAME
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 14:58:28 +0200

Hi Nicolas

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
> The error should be fixed.

Fix confirmed, thank you.

The ERT you added for this makes me wonder again: What is the status
of #+NAME for tables? Initiated by a discussion on the list some time
ago I thought I could and would better migrate all my #+TBLNAME
to #+NAME but since it still does not work for remote references like
this

#+TBLNAME: table
| 42 |

| 42 |
#+TBLFM: $1 = remote(table, @1$1)

I thought I did not understand the development of #+NAME. Are remote
references supposed to work also with #+NAME for tables?

Michael