[O] [BUG] org-fill-paragraph on #+TBLNAME

From: Michael Brand
Subject: [O] [BUG] org-fill-paragraph on #+TBLNAME
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:36:18 +0200

Hi all

There is a minor bug, relevant in my first and simple trial to apply
org-fill-paragraph on all parts of an Org buffer: M-q
(fill-paragraph/org-fill-paragraph) on the first column of the
line #+TBLNAME here

#+TBLNAME: table
| field |

results in an error. The type "table" and the buffer range returned by
org-element-at-point that determines to use org-table-align seems ok
to me. More like the problem seems that the variable "lines" of
org-table-align that should contain the table rows becomes nil. I am
not sure how to resolve it in a robust way, preferrably with
org-element. This is release_8.0.1-35-ge87dc9.

Michael