[O] Exporting caption with raw results from inline source blocks

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: [O] Exporting caption with raw results from inline source blocks
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:33:15 +0200

Hi all,

I am experiencing problems when exporting a document with inline source
blocks in captions, when I want to export raw results.

I guess the culprit are the 'raw' results.  What should I do instead?

Here is a MWE that does not export properly to LaTeX:

#+PROPERTY: exports results
#+PROPERTY: results raw

* Caption with inline source

#+name: theplot
#+begin_src R :results graphics :file someplot.pdf
  plot(1:(10+1), 1:(10+1))
#+end_src

#+caption: There are src_R{10+1} points in this plot
#+results: theplot
[[file:someplot.pdf]]

Best,
Andreas