Re: [O] Using Eric Schulte's starter kit with org mode from source

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] Using Eric Schulte's starter kit with org mode from source
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 07:27:19 -0600

Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> I have a follow-up question about this setup. It seems that I no longer
> can use asynchronous export with it, I get this in the *Org Export Process*
> buffer:
>
> ,----
> | Cannot open load file: ox
> `----
>
> Can it be related to switching to the starter kit?

I can think of some possibilities,

1. Your load-path either isn't pointing to the newest Org-mode, or you
   are somehow also loading an older version of Org-mode.  Although I
   believe I just helped you setup your load path, so lets assume this
   isn't the case.

2. Do you explicitly require whichever ox-* new exporter you want to
   use?

3. Maybe you should run make in the Org-mode directory, to ensure all
   autoload files etc... are in place.  I'm sure there is a way around
   having to do this every time, but it may help in this instance.

Sorry I can't be of more help.  If the solution you find appears to be a
general one, please let me know if it should be folded into the starter
kit.

Thanks,

--
Eric Schulte