Re: [O] converting people to Emacs and org-mode

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] converting people to Emacs and org-mode
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:26:31 +0100

Torsten Wagner <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
> If I show org-mode to someone and if he/she points out the ugly graphic I
> stop at that point.

As I use a light text on dark background, I stop when they ask if there
is something wrong with my monitor because the background is
black...  sigh.

And I've not only given up trying to convert anybody to Emacs, I have
also given up trying to explain why a dark background with light text is
much better on the eyes.  Too much inertia and bad practices out there
unfortunately.

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_8.0-pre-473-gf20de0