Re: [O] ox-taskjuggler : Correct a small typo and deal with Scheduled an

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] ox-taskjuggler : Correct a small typo and deal with Scheduled and deadline in task
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:21:45 +0200

Hi Baptiste,

Baptiste <address@hidden> writes:

> hereafter a small typo correction,  plus the capability to use DEADLINE:
> and SCHEDULED: in task (special export format for milestones).

I applied the code typo fix, thanks!
http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=774b53

As for the other part, I'll let Christian review/apply it.
If you can, send this change as a git commit with git format-patch,
with a proper changelog, that's far easier for the reviewer.

See http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-4-2

Best,

--
 Bastien