[O] Colour themes suggestions?

From: Rainer M. Krug
Subject: [O] Colour themes suggestions?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 15:32:31 +0200

Hi

I am looking for some subjective opinions on color themes for emacs
24. I am using (obviously) org-mode and mainly for literate programming
in R and also use gnus. There might be more to come, but I don't know
yet.

I am looking for suggestions for color themes which are on a light
background (reflections are less) and has nice and effective syntax
highlighting. Any suggestions? I am using twilight-bright at the momen,
but am somehow not that happy with it.

Any (subjective) suggestions?
Thanks,

Rainer