Re: [O] publishing css using babel + sass and (new) exporter

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] publishing css using babel + sass and (new) exporter
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 13:58:10 -0400

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 07:20:56PM -0400, Jean Schurger wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I'm a new and innocent org-mode user, and I would like to use
> org-mode exporter (the new one) to publish static web pages.
>
> The 'html' part is OK, but as I hate writing CSS, I'm using babel + sass
> to build CSS code.
>
> For example:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC sass exports: results
> body
>     background: black
> #+END_SRC
>
> #+RESULTS:
> : body {
> :   background: black; }
>
> That's perfect !
>
> My question now:
>
> How should i configure my project-alist entry to publish resultant CSS
> code.

I would do something like the following:

#+BEGIN_SRC sass :exports none :results file :file "sass.css"
  body
    background: black
#+END_SRC

and then add a static rule for css files to your publishing
function. That way you can embed the css into the same file as the
org file to be converted to html

rick