[O] publishing css using babel + sass and (new) exporter

From: Jean Schurger
Subject: [O] publishing css using babel + sass and (new) exporter
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 19:20:56 -0400

Hi,

   I'm a new and innocent org-mode user, and I would like to use
org-mode exporter (the new one) to publish static web pages.

The 'html' part is OK, but as I hate writing CSS, I'm using babel + sass
to build CSS code.

For example:

#+BEGIN_SRC sass exports: results
body
    background: black
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS:
: body {
:   background: black; }

That's perfect !

My question now:

How should i configure my project-alist entry to publish resultant CSS
code.
Most of the time, it product html. I did some tests, using the ascii
exporter (thinking that ascii would be raw enough) produce an great
ascii document.
Any clue about how I can publish a 'simple' CSS file.

Jean.

--
Jean Schurger
http://schurger.org