[O] ctrl-enter and alt-enter behaviour in current org

From: Matt Price
Subject: [O] ctrl-enter and alt-enter behaviour in current org
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 12:23:43 -0400

Hi again,

after updating to the current git version yesterday, I'm noticing a
change in keybindings.  Previously, if I wasi n a ist inside a
headline:

* Heading
- list item
- list item 2

Alt-Enter would create a new list item, while
Ctrl-Enter would create a new headline.

Now, I'm finding that both keys are creating new ist items.  Is this
the intended behaviour? Can I customize it somehow/somewhere?  I'd
like to go back to the old bindings, they seemed more flexible.

Thanks a lot!

Matt