Re: [O] converting people to Emacs and org-mode

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: Re: [O] converting people to Emacs and org-mode
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2013 20:27:49 +0800

Russell Adams <address@hidden> writes:

> My experience has been that after watching me manage a project in Org
> for a few weeks, I have customers beg me to help them install it on
> their PC. I've had quite a few converts through working together and
> by example.

Perhaps the web incarnations of org could help here too. Say the manager
of a small group project were able to create a web-version of an agenda,
and project members could filter that by clicking on javascript-enabled
versions of tags corresponding to their TODOs, and even click the TODOs
to change state, that could be a nice introduction to project management
in Org. It might require too much org functionality to be re-written in
javascript though? Dunno.