Re: [O] MobileOrg app not available in the Belgian App Store?

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg app not available in the Belgian App Store?
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 13:24:53 +0200

Guido Van Hoecke <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Holger and David
>
>> On 05/04/13 17:51, Holger Wenzel wrote:
>>> Hi Guido,

>>> did you go to http://mobileorg.ncogni.to/
> Yep, they link to the appstore, and the app is not available
>
>> Yes. I think there was a problem with the Dropbox API changing. It
>> looks like a patch has been submitted that fixes the issue but I think
>> there was also some complication with api keys or something. The
>> change-over of maintainer probably complicates things as well.
>
> Well, I got the source from GitHub and built it with XCode.
>
> Building for the Simulatore works fine. However building for the iPhone
> fails. I'll open a separate thread for that rather than highjack this
> thread.

Fixed by getting latest GHUnitIOS.framework from
https://github.com/downloads/gabriel/gh-unit/GHUnitIOS-0.5.6.zip

So if you guys have access to a MAC and XCode, this is one way to get it
on your devices :)

> At least, this enables me to start playing with MobileOrg, albeit on the
> simulator.

Guido

--
Your program is sick!  Shoot it and put it out of its memory.

http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!