Re: [O] MobileOrg app not available in the Belgian App Store?

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Re: [O] MobileOrg app not available in the Belgian App Store?
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2013 12:50:10 +0200

Hi Holger and David

> On 05/04/13 17:51, Holger Wenzel wrote:
>> Hi Guido,
>>>
>>> I wanted to install the MobileOrg app on my iPhone, but iTunes claims
>>> that there is no such app in the Belgian App Store?!
>>>
>>> Did I miss something?
>>
>> did you go to http://mobileorg.ncogni.to/
Yep, they link to the appstore, and the app is not available

> Yes. I think there was a problem with the Dropbox API changing. It
> looks like a patch has been submitted that fixes the issue but I think
> there was also some complication with api keys or something. The
> change-over of maintainer probably complicates things as well.

Well, I got the source from GitHub and built it with XCode.

Building for the Simulatore works fine. However building for the iPhone
fails. I'll open a separate thread for that rather than highjack this
thread.

At least, this enables me to start playing with MobileOrg, albeit on the
simulator.

Guido

--
There are more ways of killing a cat than choking her with cream.

http://vanhoecke.org ... and go2 places!