Re: [O] We're doing it wrong. [WAS]: Zip utility on Windows for ODT expo

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [O] We're doing it wrong. [WAS]: Zip utility on Windows for ODT exporter
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 12:56:08 -0500

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 7:10 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi John and David,
>
> If one of you can provide a patch for this, that'd be great.

I guess there's no time like the present for learning some lisp.

*If* I can figure out how to do this, it would be a simple variable to
set the name of the zip utility. I'd add documentation specific to
Windows linking to INFO-zip or some other utility, instructions, and
then to set the variable to "C:/path/to/zip.exe" instead of just
"zip."

*nix users could simply leave the default variable, "zip", or change
to a direct path as well if they wanted.

John