[O] Highlighting bug with org-agenda-set-restriction-lock

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [O] Highlighting bug with org-agenda-set-restriction-lock
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2013 09:12:08 -0400

Hi,

The highlighting has changed for this functionality.  I finally updated
to master (1200+ commits) yesterday and when I use C-c C-x < the entire
subtree is now highlighted in bright yellow on my Windows Emacs.

GNU Emacs 23.3.1 (i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) of 2011-03-10 on 3249CTO

Org-mode version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-2030-g29a75d @
d:/bin/org-mode/lisp/)

This used to highlight only the first heading of the subtree.
Highlighting the entire subtree is _very_ distracting and makes working
in the org file on the narrowed subtree difficult (for me).

I can fix this by changing the face and completely removing the
highlight but I'd prefer the old functionality if that is possible.

I also noticed that the main heading is now also highlighted in the
agenda which is okay I guess but also different from how this used to
work :)

I haven't tried this on  my Linux system at home yet.  Will do that this
weekend.

Thanks,
Bernt