Re: [O] I have terminated my assignment

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] I have terminated my assignment
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2013 14:44:48 +0530

> Org-mode is not a company.

I am not taking about Orgmode per-se.  I am talking about Orgmode in so
as far as it is part of Emacs, the copy rights to which are owned and
enforced by FSF.

Much of my argument relate to policies of Emacs.

FSF *is* an organization.  If one assigns right to FSF, then one can
turn to FSF for doing all the grunt work of enforcing compliance in case
of license violation.

If one is not assigning right to FSF, then one is left to his own means.

See http://www.gnu.org/licenses/why-assign.html